Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Organic Xperience



Anybody that knows me knows that I love to support other female entrepreneurs. But not just anybody, I am drawn to the sincere and genuine. the ones that are beautiful in spirit and kind at heart. One entrepreneur that I am developing a great relationship with is Dian Thompson of Organic Xperience. We met at the Trumpet Awards Gifting suite and have worked together on BagTherapy. Now I have the privilege of being a Passport Partner for Organic Xperience. Which means that I get to share with you and many others the wonderful pieces of wearable art that are available in her online store.

March 31,2010 at 9:05 a.m. marks the grand Re-Birth of Organic Xperience online! Please come and celebrate with us, check out what great pieces have been imported from Turkey, Canada and Africa. Organic Xperience is all about healing from the outside in using art, what's organic, new and beautiful. Be among the first 46 registered guests and receive 25% off your first purchase! When checking out don't forget to reference me: Sandra Hicks, Passport Partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment