Monday, March 29, 2010

Tonight was the last night

Yes, tonight I said my goodbyes to my last pork chop. Seasoned with Adobo and fried in grease, with two sides of scalloped potatoes and baked beans with a biscuit. I was saying bye-bye-bye because as of April 1st I will be participating in a healthy eating blogging challenge. Myself along with my partner with Be.Beautifully.Well, SwarthyDaisy and Dalia of Eating Beautiful Blog will change our diets and increase our physical activities for one whole month. (Hopefully it will be for good)

Now this is not new to me. I have embarked upon a healthy living and eating lifestyle at various times in my life. The problem is that I have been backsliding....okay, more like bungee jumping when it comes to sticking to the healthy choices. A lot of my struggle with healthy eating comes from my own head. So, this is the reason why I had the big dinner of the foods that I know are not good for me. Hey, I had to get it out of my system! I know it's not smart to do that but, it is what it is.

For the next few days I will be detoxing before going full steam ahead. Then the challenge begins. I will be working out, eating right, cleansing my mind, body and spirit. Every Friday I will post an update of my progress. Please check in with me, cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment