Friday, March 5, 2010

Zoom!, Zoom!, Zoom!


Zoooooooom!
This week has flown by me. How it happened I don't know, but each day has just rolled on like the river. All of a sudden this week I had 4 new clients for reflexology and herbal body wraps! Which is good, but also typical of how my work at the chiropractors office goes. I will have a dead period with hardly anybody, A ghost town. Then I get a whole bunch of folks back to back to back for a while. I have worked 4 days at the office this week, I'm all off balance now. I'm thankful for the work though, believe me!

Zoom, Zoom!
This week has been a whirlwind of preparation for Be.Beautifully.Well's next spa party event, Bag Therapy. Making phone calls, sending emails, reading emails and locating venues. To top it all off I don't even think I fully recovered from all the work we put in from VinoTherapy!

Zoom, Zoom,Zoom!
I really surprised myself this week because not only am I doing all the things I mentioned, I'm staying on task. It feels like it has been a long time since I've felt "on task. " Usually a stickler for keeping everything in order around the house, I have really begun to just let things go. But almost as if I have a renewed zeal I have been getting up in the morning, showering and putting on clothes (don't judge me), getting my laundry done and out of the way by 9:30 am and actually cleaning house. I've been getting my blogging in too, have you noticed? CONSISTENT. I have even been getting to bed at a descent hour...but I guess with all the work I've been putting in I'm too tired to stay up late. I'm not saying that everything inside and around Fort Hicks is perfect, but things are certainly looking up and I am gettin' down!

So at the end of this zooming post, I guess the only thing left for me to do is to toot my own horn so here it goes: TOOT! TOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment