Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Something Swarthy

Do you like cool and unique clothing? I do too, that's why I have to tell you about this new clothing line I had the opportunity to wear, Swarthy Daisy. First of all I must say that I absolutely love, love, love the Logo! It seems like the Daisy just "spoke" to me (I'm really not crazy). The fabric feels good and fits nicely. It is a style that can be worn by anyone, I think the shirts are perfect for those days when you just want to look simple, but still effortlessly cute.
The designer and owner of Swarthy Daisy, Erica Christie has a great vision for her company and I am eagerly waiting to see how she continues to develop it. She currently has available; shirts for women and really cute bags. Coming soon will be a Swarthy Daisy children's line, as well as a men's line.

So Now, don't just take my word for it. Check out Swarthy Daisy for yourself. Click HERE for her online store and click HERE to check out her awesome blog of randomness!






1 comment:

  1. Love the daisy and the strapless top is super cute!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete