Monday, February 8, 2010

Something to Celebrate 365 days


I know some of you have read about my experiences at Blogalicious, my feelings on it and also the wonderful people I have met. Of the people I have connected with through that conference, one of them is absolutely charming, creative and very much THE entrepreneur; Erica Campbell of Soiree'365. I had the privilege of working with her for the Trumpet Awards gifting suite last week and I am very grateful to her for the opportunity.

Of all the years that the Trumpet Awards have been in existence, 2010 was the first year that they have actually had a gifting suite. The success of the Soiree'365 gift suite was due to the coordination efforts of Miss Campbell. Soiree'365 is well known and appreciated by it's clientele for the creative decorations, gorgeous hand wrapped candy and stylish gifts and gift baskets. I was very impressed with the creativity in even the smallest things. Simple or elaborate, Soiree'365 has the perfect thing you need to host the best parties, girls night out, wedding, showers, anniversaries or whatever you have in mind. They strive to make every event a fabulous celebration, their mission is to celebrate "Heritage, Life & Tradition."

Are you hosting an event soon?Not sure how to do what you want to do? Check out the website for Soiree365 I'm sure you will be pleased with everything she has to offer. In the meantime look at a couple of the photos I took from the gifting suite of their fabulous table setting.



Swanky...Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment