Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Day: What's it about?

Have you ever wondered from where do people of the world get their customs? Why do so many follow various holidays, customs and traditions? I do, I love history and from time to time I will research it to understand what the origins are. Sometimes it really surprises me, but it makes me feel informed and very aware. However with awareness comes responsibility, What do I do with the information? What do YOU do with the information? Well, the choice is a personal one of course.

This month is the month of love surrounding the Valentine's Day Holiday. So many people put their own seal of individualism on the holiday, creating a special place in the heart of their love interest.Here is a brief video that I found explaining where the holiday came from.
Interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment