Monday, May 31, 2010


This is how I feel today, well...sorta kinda. My life has been so crazy busy lately that I feel like I have lost some of my blogging MoJo. It has been like two weeks since my last post. *Gasp!*clutching the pearls*

I don't know why this is happening to me. It just doesn't seem like I have anything blog worthy these days, at least not very positive to speak on/ write about. I don't want to be that blogger that is always writing about something negative. So when I can't write positively or in a way that makes my readers smile, reflect or motivate then I just don't write.

There isn't really anything "negative" going on in my life right now. However it is very busy these days and I just can't find the creativity in it. Does that make sense? Sorry if it doesn't...one of those things.

On the up side, I guess I can tell you that we have been prepping for our big move next week. The prepping isn't so up, but the end result is fab' and I am so looking forward to it.
New home= New start.

My dog Isabelle has created a new scandal....I think I may share that tomorrow for my "OH NO SHE DIDN'T !" Tuesday post, she really did it this time!

STAY TUNED.


No comments:

Post a Comment