Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When I'm bad, I'm really bad

I'm supposed to wake up at 7:30 a.m every weekday morning. Spring out of bed, bounce into the shower, dress, make my bed, get the coffee pot going and begin making breakfast for my zoo crew. With me taking the lead we are supposed to start our day on schedule, tackling our home school work bright eyed and bushy tailed. Ending our day with a smile because we accomplished our daily goals. Proudly checking off the items on our "to-do list."

THAT'S WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO
Waking up at 9:00 a.m , begrudgingly rolling out of bed, clutching my comforters for one last snuggle. Dragging into the shower...or not (don't judge me). Getting dressed. Maybe. Getting that coffee pot going. I have to, otherwise I suffer withdrawals, not a pretty sight. And school? not even starting until after 12 noon. Working on assignments with one eye open, a far cry from a bright eye. At the end of the day, there is no smile on my face because my "to-do" list is undone.
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING FOR 2 WEEKS
Help me...
next week
;0

2 comments:

  1. UH ... I think this makes you normal ;) Which means I must be normal too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to give into the urge to drag and relax. I'm sure you'll get your groove back next week. Maybe you can compromise and get up sometime between 7:30ish and 9ish. :) I'm sure you'll get it all done.

    ReplyDelete