Friday, December 10, 2010

A new series


Some of y'all might know this and some of y'all don't, but - "ahem!" I am an avid reader. Well at least I used to be. Back in da day, when I had more time on my hands It would mean nothing for me to read an entire book in one night. Finish 2-3 books in a week! I love to read and always have, ever since I can remember learning to read. Like, I just jumped from reading Dr. Seuss to the novels on my mother's bedside table. Over the years, my passion for reading has not changed, but my time and priorities have. Therefore I have not been able to read as much or in the fashion that I prefer.

Lately though, I am feeling that ol' feeling again. Once I finish one book, I am ready for the next one. Perhaps not within the same week, heck not even in the same month sometimes! But nonetheless, ready for my next good read. Just like my music preferences, I am versatile with my books. I like to read romance, mystery, motivational, self-help, christian, comedy and even adventure.

I have seen a few of my fellow blogger's post about books they have read. Their perspective on books are interesting and because I feel that I know them, I trust their opinion on whether the book is good or not. Since I am back on the scene with my book reading I decided that I would like to add a new series to my blog. It will be of course my very own book review, not sure what I will call this series but I will be sure to give my reviews an honest rating with a very sincere approach. I figured this will be something different than my usual, but kind of similar to my Tasty Tuesday Recipe Series I had going on for a while. I'm a little excited about my new blogging venture. It's a new creative outlet for me, I hope you will be excited about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment