Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking the stress out of stressful ordering and gift buying, My Milson Road experience

As most of my readers know, I have recently moved into a new house. Of course, just the thought of moving in itself can cause one to feel a measure of stress. There are so many things to consider and remember; where to place the furniture? Should I get new furniture? I think I might need new pieces of decor to go with the new style of house. And the list goes on and on...

Well, with so many stressful decisions to make, there was one that was stress-less. It was absolutely stress-less when I went online to place my order at MilsonRoad.com for my 17 yr wedding anniversary Daily Portrait. In a few simple clicks I was able to create a customized lead news story that highlighted our wedding in 1993 and our anniversary in the current year of 2010. Throughout the process I was able to pick out not only the frame, but also the type of mat to go with it. Which they offered a nice variety of colors to compliment any home color scheme. The portrait itself is set up to look like an actual newspaper. I thought it was very cool to contrast and compare what was going on in the world on the day and year of our wedding to how things are now in the headlines. It showed the top songs of that year and the top songs of the current year. There were even highlights on best books, fashion, technology and sports. I could even upload my own pictures of the past and present.

I was very impressed at how thorough the Milson Road editing team were, when I submitted my info; such as names, dates, places, etc. I thought I had double checked everything to ensure no typographical error. Low and behold, I get an email regarding the spelling of my husbands name. I was so thankful that they double checked my double checking, because that would have been really embarrassing !

When my daily portrait finally arrived, I was very please by what I saw when I opened my package. The print was wrapped in a very cute lavender gift band ( my fav' color). Even my honey thought it looked great. I proudly hung it up right away. This is definitely worth keeping forever and displaying proudly.

Shortly after receiving it, I invited some friends over to check it out for themselves and share with them my experience. Just like I thought, they loved the concept and was already discussing how they could each use their coupon card that I gave them, courtesy of Milson Road.
Maxine excited about her coupon card she plans to use for parents anniversary. :)
I even had one person in on the conversation via Skype....now that is what I call a virtual party!
Showing my portrait to my friend on skype
These portraits can be purchased for yourself or as a gift for any occasion. Birth announcements, weddings, anniversary, birthdays, or anything that you consider to be a milestone. Whatever you may choose to use it for, you can be sure that it will be unique.

If you want to know more about how you can order one of these fabulous gifts for yourself, go directly to their site: www.MilsonRoad.com
Here is my lovely portrait! isn't it awesome?
*I received this item as a gift in exchange for truthfully sharing my opinion with my friends. No money was given."

No comments:

Post a Comment