Thursday, April 15, 2010

The SNEAKY housewife chronicles

Like most wives, I take pride in my home. I love the sight of a clean kitchen, and the smell of clean linens on a freshly made bed. NORMALLY, I would work very hard to keep my home looking good. I enjoy knowing that my husband will come home from a hard day of work to a clean home and a home cooked meal.

Sounds good don't it? Yeah well, I have a confession to make. I have turned into the sneaky housewife. My husbands schedule causes him to only be home a few days and nights a week. The rest is on the road. So, some how I have developed the pattern of doing absolutely nothing while he is gone, staying in my pj's, letting the laundry pile, and barely cooking a meal worth talking about. Only to make a complete turn around on the day of his scheduled return! I wake up and begin making a mad dash around the house, vacuuming and washing clothes and dishes, while trying to prepare a culinary delight for dinner. I even get all spruced up, hehehe!

It's a shame I know, I don't even know how it happened. I didn't even realize it as it was happening. Maybe it's a phase, maybe I'll get over this soon. This can't be permanent, right? In the meantime I'll just continue my facade, what he doesn't know wont annoy him....or does he know? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment