A bouquet of Flowers that was given to me a couple of weeks ago.
I took a picture of these two items because looking at it made me feel happy. Feeling happy about this bouquet inspired other happy thoughts and so one happy thought turned into another and another. So I came up with ten things that made me happy.
- A lovely bouquet of flowers, given to me unexpectedly.
- A well balanced check book.
- A Freshly made bed, with 600 thread count linens.
- A Picnic in the park.
- To be wrapped in a warm embrace by the luvofmylife.
- Watching my children sleep peacefully in their own beds.
- Sharing happy memories of times past with my family.
- A hot cup of Caramel Machiato with heavy whipped cream and drizzles of caramel from Starbucks, as I curl up with a good book on a really cushy sofa.
- A clothing sale so good that I walk away from the register feeling like I stole something.
- Having good friends that see me for all that I am and love me anyway.
What spurs your happy thoughts?...