Thursday, October 7, 2010

Change of the seasons

Well, it's that time of year again. The time of year when the nature around us sheds it's physical layers and begin preparing for less activity. I actually really like the fall, it is so beautiful. So many rich colors that warm your soul and cause a person to reflect and give thanks. This is the time of year that I love to go camping with my family, hike nature trails and sit by a nice fire. Oh, and don't forget it's perfect cuddle weather.

I am hoping to get in more reading these next few months going into winter. There are books such as Sula that I have on my nightstand begging me to open it. I hope to also get in some crocheting (yes, I crochet) for my brother's new baby girl to be born this month. I have a list of things that I would like to use this time of the year for. I hope I will be able to scratch them off the list. *Sigh* So much I want to do, better get started 5,4,3,2,1....

1 comment:

  1. The changes are beautiful and I see you have some changes happening around your blog too. I think I missed the transition. Looks pretty good. Engaging color scheme. Good luck catching up on your reading (I'd like to do that as well.) and getting other stuff done.

    ReplyDelete