Sunday, May 24, 2009

To blog or not to blog...that is the obbsession.

So, I think I have a new obsession. My mom calls it an addiction. My husband doesn't understand it. It's not a drug, although I do derive a nice feeling every time I do it. I even get excited to see how others do it. I don't think I have a "problem", in fact I can stop anytime I want to.
What is this new obsession? *Giggle*giggle*... it's blogging! I started off with just chronicling my experiences as a new home school mom. But after a year and a half of doing it, I simply want more. I want another arena to express my thoughts and my own comical way of viewing things. So, here I am.
How did I come up with this title? Simple. My children and husband are always making slick-mouthed comments about how much I'm on my laptop....My reply?
I'm the mommy, I'll blog if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment